How to print paper models
- At first, you have to open the PDF file, which you downloaded. For opening we recomend the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- After opening a file with the model, use the menu File -> Print
- Now, set the Page Scaling to None. This is necessary for printing in correct scale. In our models, we use 202mm x 288mm printing area size. All our models should fit the A4 paper size (210mm x 297mm).
- We advice you to set up hight quality print and use white copy paper from 160g/m2 to 200g/m2. For small parts and instruction pages you can use 120g/m2 papers.
- Finaly, press OK and wait until the printing is finished.